Business Income Tax Matters
Business decisions often have tax implications – some impact the amount you pay, some carry compliance requirements, and often both are a concern. So naturally, considering the tax consequences of a business decision makes sense. Our industry-focused structure provides intelligence on trends, regulatory concerns, and business practices across many sectors. Our tax experts understand your business and the ins and outs of the tax regimes that impact you and provide practical solutions in plain language.
We take a hands-on approach. We listen to you, making sure we understand your needs and objectives. We see to it that all stakeholders – at the client and among the BDO team – have a thorough understanding of the issues, challenges, and business situation. We help you decide by sharing with you our collective expertise. We bring the knowledge of the network to all our engagements. And, most importantly, because we define success as the actual realization of benefits from the tax services, we see things through to the end.
- Choice of entity and business formations
- Entity classification elections
- Tax accounting methods
- Special deductions calculations
- Alternative minimum tax planning
- Insolvency and cancelation of indebtedness analysis
- Accounting for income taxes (ASC 740)- outsourcing and consulting
- Uncertain tax positions analysis (FIN 48)
- Tax planning and consulting
- Corporate documentation, operating agreements and capital structuring